CloudVis Terms of Service
The content of this website is copyright of CloudVis c/o Digital Barriers. No articles or material may be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed either in whole or in part other than in accordance with the following exceptions:
- (i) copying, for example by printing material or downloading it to your hard disk, is allowed provided that it is for your own personal use;
- (ii) the supply of copies of any material on the website to third parties for their personal use is permitted provided this website is acknowledged as the source of the material by incorporating the URL: www.digitalbarriers.com (this must be as a hyperlink in electronic copies);
- (iii) any material copied from this website must be reproduced in full, without amendment or incorporation into other material;
- (iv) no permission is given for the copying/supply of this material for commercial purposes or gain;
- (v) any third parties to whom copies of material on the website is provided must be informed that they are bound to comply with these licence terms; Excepting other companies’ trademarks, service marks and trade names, all trademarks, service marks and trade names are the property of Digital Barriers, unless otherwise specified.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate, Cloudvis c/o Digital Barriers makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about information provided on the website. Information provided on this website is for general use only and does not form legal or professional advice. Links to third-party websites may be found on this website. These are provided for your convenience and we have no control over the material on third-party websites. Therefore, no warranties, representations or undertakings about the accuracy or completeness of information provided on third-party websites or the suitability or quality of any advertised products or services is offered. We endeavour to ensure that no viruses are communicated electronically (for example by a computer disc, e-mail, internet or otherwise) by carrying out regular virus checks. However, we accept no liability (including negligence) in the event that a virus accesses your system or data by these or other means. In view of this we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any electronic communications.
For any general queries or comments regarding the website please contact the Marketing Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org